For an outstanding forensic accounting practice, Chartered Partners is seeking several new or recently qualified ACA accountants for full time temporary forensic accountant roles commencing in September and October 2013.
Candidates of interest will:
- have the right to work in the UK,
- be currently or imminently available,
- ideally have a 1st (Hons) degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in a mathematics related discipline,
- be Big 4 trained – ideally via audit, forensic accounting or transaction services,
- enjoy work which requires careful, clear thinking, focussed mental effort and concise, accurate reporting,
- be trusted to undertake detailed financial analysis under the supervision of established senior forensic accountants.
The positions and the work are based in the City of London. They are temporary but full time. Although they can commence immediately, the hiring process for these positions is just as rigorous and exacting as for permanent positions. This is a highly reputable firm, whose practitioners have an enviable track record of success in the forensic accounting and disputes arena. Permanent roles are also available.
Only applications from candidates who meet the criteria and expect to be able to start in September or October 2013 will be considered. If you match these requirements, then apply now to receive a response within 24 hours. Sadly, due to the high volume of inquiries we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
- This vacancy is open only to candidates who are able to work in the UK.
- To Apply click the Apply button and submit your CV and a covering letter which explains your career achievements, your ambitions and your reasons for seeking this career move.
- By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and consenting to Chartered Partners processing your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies.
- Chartered Partners will respond to all appropriately qualified candidates who submit a CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
About Chartered Partners:
Chartered Partners is an expert in hiring the best international partners and fee-earners for the top accounting and advisory firms. We are passionate about identifying, connecting and continuously engaging with the top firms, teams and partners in our specialist fields of Forensic Accounting, Disputes Investigations, Corporate Finance, Corporate Restructuring, Business Recovery, Insolvency, Forensic Technology and e-Discovery. Candidates turn to Chartered Partners when they need a confidential assessment of their career and a reliably discrete and professional representation of their application to prospective employers. For clients, we offer a seamless suite of job design, research, sourcing, recruitment and candidate engagement services. Our business is built on a foundation of personal integrity, professional reliability and an unerring focus on quality over quantity. Contact us now to find out more.