Chartered Partners Candidates use our services to the exclusion of other recruitment companies. Every applicant receives:
- Confidential 2 hour discussion about the motivation to change jobs, experience and career goals.
- Access to a broad list of career opportunities
- Expert advice about current or imminent opportunities, market intelligence and other possible career moves based on our market knowledge, professional networks and experience.
- 1/2 hour structured competency based interview tailored to discipline and seniority and concluded with feedback. This is good practice and a key component of the candidate assessment services we provide to our clients.
- CV style, structure and content advice based on our experience of submitting 100s of CVs over a decade of recruitment and candidate representation.
- Discrete, personal and professional submission of introductions, representation of applications or verbal expressions of interest to prospective employers.
- Application and process management by regular liaison with our clients to arrange meetings, interviews and any requisite tests.
- Negotiation and management of offer to ensure agreement of all stakeholders to the terms and remuneration.
Quick Links to Chartered Partners Pages and other Eminentiis Sites:
Pricing – Executive Search
Pricing – Time Based
|PIN-CapitalCareer Consulting||Big & MagicLatest Accounting & Legal Tweets|